Tuesday 3 February 2009

Rowdies on a Roll!

Photos of all six of our Rowdies, taken by my housemate and buddy Jessica.





















Shadow loves sitting against black surfaces and then jumping out and scaring the bejeezers out of us.


















Pixie, who I must clarify, is male. Blame Jake for the androgynous name.
























Mini-Me, Shadow's sister, is so named because she is the spitting image of her mother, Keisha. Keisha has since been adopted by Hui-Min.


















Halle stands guard on the porch. She is too wild and too much of a free spirit to be kept indoors. I tried.


















Daisy is so named because her colouration resembles that of a Friesian cow.



















Chloe, when she's not busy opening cabinet doors and pulling out chests of drawers.


















Chloe, winner of the Fuzzy Tummy Contest!

4 comments:

Ellen Whyte said...

How sweet they are! And obviously a talented bunch with all the drawer opening, escapology (somehow that doesn't seem the right word but you know what I mean) and the fuzzy tummy builder.

Meow from all of us.

Pak Idrus said...

Wong, Can you give me your email address. I think Zaharan give me a wrong info. I hope I get the name right. Thanks.

Shu said...

Wow...great pictures of the cats....

I'm leaving on the 14th of feb...so my last day should be this Sunday....aih...gonna miss everyone...

Anonymous said...

Ooooh your puddy tats are very very cute. Sounds like they are a bunch of naughties too. My Pocket is developing her naughtiness everyday as she gains confidence.